Sunday 14 October 2012

Exit slips summary for Nutrition 1


  • Are dairy foods, such as cheese, good for you?
  • I learned that some fats are good and others are bad. Good fats help get rid of cholesterol.
  • I learned that soda is bad for you.
  • I learned about what I should do with my meal plan.
  • What healthy foods do you recommend?
  • I have learned that every single thing you eat affects your future.
  • I learned what to look for on nutrition labels of food products to decide what’s healthy and what’s not.
  • That serving size may not be the same thing that you are eating.
  • How was Coca-Cola first made?
  • 100 Pus has more sugar than Coke and Sprite.
  • Foods can be way higher in sugar than expected.
  • I learnt that skim milk is made from cream.
  • Today I learnt some scary facts about chips.
  • I learnt about trans fat.
  • Skipping meals is not good and can mess up your nutritional balance.
  • The different ways to eat healthy and about creative, easy and healthy snacks.
  • Would a drink be considered healthy if the first ingredient is water but it also has sugar in it.
  • Why do brands make such drinks if they know what stuff they put in to it.
  • Today I have learnt that healthy snacks can be fun to eat and are never bad for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment